TERMS and CONDITIONS
This terms and conditions was last updated on July 10,2021.
- You need an account for the most activities on our online learning platform (Learntale). Keep your account (including user name & password) somewhere safe, because you’re responsible for all activity connected with your account. When purchasing and enrolling in a course, you must provide and continue to provide valid and details information, including a valid email address. In case of the user do not submit valid information, the account of that user will be terminated.
- Your account is only for yours, do no share it with anyone in any ways. If you share your account login credential with someone else or try to do it, you are only responsible for what happens with your account. Learntale will not interfere in controversy between students who have shared account login credentials. And your account will lose its effectiveness.
- As a student, when you enroll and purchase a course, whether it’s a free course or paid course, you are getting from Learntale a license of permission to view the course through the Learntale platform and Service, and Learntale is the licensor of that course. Courses are licensed, and not sold to you. This license does not give you any right to resell the course in any method (including by sharing an account or illegally downloading the course or sharing it on any other sites). Without the permission of the authority, it is a criminal offense to sharing it on any other sites or distribute or resell or save anything related to the course. We hope you do not do that, if you try to do it, the authority may cancel your account. And your license shall be null and void for the violation of these Terms.
- Before purchasing and enrolling in a course, watch the promo video in that course, read carefully everything about the course what the course will teach you. You will not be able to request return money after purchasing a course. Hope you maintain a beautiful environment and be by our side in our success.
- Avoid any kind of personal attacks or unethical /violent conversation or immoral comment on support chats, group chats, and Facebook pages, Facebook posts, or YouTube comments box. If you do something like this, you will be muted from there and can be terminated in your account at any time.
- When you post contents, comments, questions, reviews, and when you submit to us ideas and suggestions for new features or improvements, you empower Learntale to use and share this content with anyone, distribute it and promote it on any platform. Learntale has the ability to modify and edit your content as needed. You also agree to all such uses of your content with no compensation paid to you.
- .When purchasing any course in Learntale it will be assumed that you have read all the terms and conditions and agreed to abide by all these.
- The authority may have to power update the terms and conditions at any time without giving any reason. Use of our Service after the change in our activities may mean that you have accepted them. Any modified Terms and conditions will reject all previous Terms and conditions.
- We would love to hear your questions, suggestions, concerns, and feedback about our Platform. We will continue our work to improve the Learntale to ensure the best experience.
The best way to get in touch with us is to contact us. Thanks for learning with Learntale and to teaching with Learntale.